Node.js vs .Net Core
Node.js and .NET Core are both open source platforms for web application development. However, there are some differences between these two platforms.
Both platforms are designed to build high-performance and scalable applications, but Node.js is generally preferred for real-time applications, while .NET Core has more powerful data manipulation functionality. Which one is better depends on what type of app you plan to develop and what language you prefer.
You can decide which technology would be more appropriate by considering some of the following characteristics:
- It can work on client side and server side.
- It has multi-threading support.
- It reduces page load time when used on the client side.
- The development process is fast.
- It is written in languages such as C#, F# and VB.NET.
- It can run on client side and server side.
- It has scalability, performance and security features.
- Developed and supported by Microsoft.
- Pre-written .NET codes are available.
Carefully review and compare your project’s needs and goals to determine which of these two technologies is more appropriate. Both technologies have their own advantages and disadvantages, so when you’re not sure which one to choose, it can be helpful to do research and evaluate the opinions of others.